Time is the most valuable asset we all share. The art of watchmaking (horology) is a world of micro-mechanics, electronics, metallurgy, chemistry, physics, gemology, and computer skills. Mixing all these trades together and to a level of perfection or near perfection is a daunting task, to say the least.
Carl F. Bucherer
Carl F. Bucherer was a visionary who created timepieces that evolved with the time by always combining aesthetics with extravagance in incredible ways. The Lucerne-based watch brand is very closely linked to Carl F. Bucherer. In 1888, Carl F. Bucherer opened a watch and jewelry store in Lucerne and quickly became a household name known for originality and quality. His two sons followed in his footsteps with one becoming a watchmaker and the other becoming a goldsmith. Today, these two skills are still reflected in each and every timepiece produced by Carl. F. Bucherer.
The collection includes:
Chopard has luxurious collections for both men and women. Each timepiece is carefully crafted in their workshops in Switzerland. Louis-Ulysse Chopard in Sonvilier, Switzerland founded Chopard in 1860. He was originally known for his ladies’ watches and pocket watches. In 1963, Karl Scheufele purchased Chopard and the Scheufele family has owned it ever since. The company is headquartered in Geneva.
Chopard offers seven beautiful collections:
- Happy Diamonds: a signature design with dancing diamonds.
- Imperiale: an ode to modern women that are active and sophisticated.
- Classic Racing: Mille Miglia, GPMH, Superfast are three collections of Swiss luxury watches that build a bridge between auto engineering and mechanical watchmaking.
- Classic: stands for Chopard’s Swiss watchmaking tradition and the timeless understated appeal.
- Diamond Watches: Chopard’s watchmaking skills and jewelry making skills combine to create beautiful luxury watches with stunning diamonds.
- L.U.C.: Louis-Ulysse Chopard watches exemplify the highest standard of Swiss watchmaking, because they are produced entirely in the ateliers in Fleurier.
- La Strada
With four incredible designers to choose from with countless collections, we know at Morgan’s Jewelers you will find the timepiece that is perfect for you or your loved one. We are always here to help guide you to finding the jewelry we know you will love for a lifetime.
Contact us today to set up an appointment to look at our many timepieces we have to offer. Our experts will help you find the perfect watch to suit your lifestyle and needs. Whether you are looking for a timepiece to wear to work, one to use while active, or one for your loved ones, we know exactly what to suggest. Don’t forget to read out blog on how to care for your watch after you’ve found your timepiece.
We look forward to helping you find the timepiece of your dreams. Contact us or visit our store: Morgan’s Jewelers Palos Verdes